|Contents||Editing for beginners||Navigation||Editing pages||Formatting||Links||Images||Tables||Style guide|
This article or section is currently UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
It is in the process of an expansion or major restructuring. You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well, be sure to check the talk page first.
- This article is about creating in-text hyperlinks. For links relating to images, see Images.
There are four types of links commonly used within The Project Zomboid Wiki, however you will mostly be using just one:
- Internal links: link to other pages within the same wiki, often called "wikilinks". You'll be needing to use these links the most.
- External links: link to other websites.
- Category links: adds the page to the designated category.
- File links: displays a media file from the designated URL.
Please note that this article will be focusing on hypertext links and not category links or file links. For other types of links available, however uncommonly used within the PZwiki, please see the MediaWiki article on links.