Project Zomboid is a zombie survival RPG for Windows, Mac and Linux. The game is currently in alpha, and is being developed by The Indie Stone, which consists of Will Porter (Batsphinx), Andy Hodgetts (CaptainBinky), Marina Siu-Chong (MashPotato), Chris Simpson (Lemmy101), and Spiffo, the community raccoon. It is available to buy on Desura and Steam
The game will be updated in a modular style similar to the development of Minecraft, Towns, or Kenshi. A purchase at any time guarantees updates throughout its development lifetime, and steam keys will be issued to anyone who owns the game through an alternate service up to and possibly after it's steam release
The official forums can be found here.
Stable Release Version:
- 220.127.116.11: Steam or Desura (September 4 2013)
Latest Steam Beta Test Release:
- 18.104.22.168 (14) (November 9 2013)
- Purchase Project Zomboid
- Steam Demo - Click button on right
- Version History and Additional Builds
Map of Knox County
Examine the most recent maps of Muldraugh, Knox County and the original suburbs map from the earliest version of PZ.
A list of all current items, including weapons and consumables.
All current crafting recipes.
How will you survive the apocalypse?
All about you and your new body.
Find out the keyboard commands needed to stay alive.
Find out what your character is feeling with this handy list of moodles.
| We currently have 1,353 articles!
Recent changes - New pages - Missing pages
- Register an account so that you can contribute and keep track of your own and other peoples contributions.
How to help
- Check out how you can help and contribute to the Project Zomboid wiki.
- See what we are currently working on at PZwiki or discuss any changes you'd like to see made.
- We don't want PZwiki to become one of those horrible wiki's with hundreds of militant rules. Please try to follow these simple "rules" so that we don't have to make more!
Visit the IRC Chatroom
- Visit the Project Zomboid IRC channel through a web-based client. Or, connect through your own IRC client by joining the channel #projectzomboid - make sure you connect through irc.dal.net!
To propose changes to the main page, please see the main page sandbox.