|Language:||[[::Patch 0.1.5a|English]] • [[::Patch 0.1.5a/fr|français]] • [[::Patch 0.1.5a/ru|русский]]|
Patch 0.1.5a is currently under development.
- Craftable doors. Smashed doors have a chance of dropping hinges and door knobs.
- Open doors now block vision/collide at their new angle.
- Professions and traits – initial character customization.
- Cooking food. Fully functional ovens.
- Food now goes bad. Refrigerators slow down the process. Eat consumables first!
- Chance of illness if eating spoilt or uncooked food.
- Bored and depressed moodles. Read books or magazines or go for a stroll outside to relieve boredom (more later). Eating cooked meals also reduces boredom / depression.
- Curtains. Block view into building without needing barricades. Sheets can be used to make makeshift curtains.
- Various bug/crash fixes. Notably no more fire crashes.
- Burglar alarm on a couple of random buildings on the map.
- Barricading and crafting etc now takes time to complete. Alterable by different traits.
- A few more foods and cooking apparatus / crafting recipes.
- Customizable characters. Most of the legwork for the NPC update already done due to this.
- Sandbox mode / Adventures of Kate and Baldspot
- Moddable items, moddable crafting recipes, moddable item distribution, moddable maps, moddable costumes / characters.
- Rain gets you wet. Colds. Get a cold, coughing and sneezing draws zombie attention. Tissues will mute the sound you make.
- Wearable clothing.
- Jukebox – at moment with some old PAWS tunes. One day this system will allow in-game playing of music collection.