This article may need more content. Editors are encouraged to add new material to the page while expanding upon current topics.
The Franklin All-Terrain is a 4-door, 4-seat SUV found throughout Knox Country.
- Third-most powerful engine of all Heavy Duty vehicles in the game.
- Highest trunk capacity of all 4-seat vehicles in the game.
- High ground clearance; can be driven over unpaved surfaces at higher speeds without damaging the gas tank, muffler, or suspension.
- Third-heaviest vehicle in the game.
- Louder than most other vehicles.
vehicle_suv.txt (Project Zomboid directory/media/scripts/vehicles)
playerDamageProtection = 1.3,
offRoadEfficiency = 1.15,
engineForce = 4700,
maxSpeed = 90f,
engineLoudness = 100,
engineQuality = 75,
brakingForce = 95,
stoppingMovementForce = 4.0f,
rollInfluence = 1.0f,
steeringIncrement = 0.04,
steeringClamp = 0.3,
suspensionStiffness = 40,
suspensionCompression = 3.83,
suspensionDamping = 2.88,
maxSuspensionTravelCm = 10,
suspensionRestLength = 0.20f,
wheelFriction = 1.4f,
frontEndHealth = 150,
rearEndHealth = 150,
- The Franklin All-Terrain appears to be based off of the first-generation Ford Explorer.
- The Franklin All-Terrain is by far one of the rarest spawning vehicles in the game.
- It rarely spawns in the Riverside Gated Community and very rarely in the "changing tire" road event.