PZwiki:Community portal/Priority issues
- Recipe Lookup documentation reached maximum templates per article, any more and the template crashes. Needs to be fixed.
- Metalwork Category items are incomplete, new pages are needed to fill in new constructable items.
- 1) Metal Containers - Metal Shelves/Metal Crate/Metal Counter/Metal Counter Corner/Small Locker/Big Locker
- 2) Metal Fences - Fence/Pole Fence/Fence Gate/Wired Fence/Big Wired Fence/Big Pole Fence/Big Pole Fence Gate
- 3) Metal roof
- 4) Metal sheet
- Knox Country has partially updated, although it still needs some work.
- Food items now require reflecting current microwave/cooking changes. Not currently implemented in documents.
- Information on Jar'd items not current and only a stub.
- General information on pages need bringing up to date. Current version is yet we have pages from the initial build release still not updated.
- Articles in Version (0.2.0p) are extremely out of date and require urgent updating.
- (Consider seeing Version Categories for potentially outdated pages)
- Navigational Map needs updating.
- Code for health and construction of barricades needs locating for Barricade article.
- Farming articles (seeds/plants etc) need linking up to their NavBox.
- All weapon articles will need to be updated once the Weapons Template is fixed/changed.
- Furniture article needs a complete rewrite.
- Water Source articles need to be updated and brought into navigational framework.
- Water article needs to be updated to include all water containers and brought into navigational framework.
- Weather article needs a complete rewrite. (Currently on hold, waiting for build 40 release)
- Creation of "Smithing Guide" article once implemented ingame. (Currently on hold, not implemented yet.)
- "Frequently asked questions" page needs rework and brought up to date if information incorrect. (Currently on hold, other items take priority.)
- Further Boilerplates need adding for new types of items.
- Massive undertaking of translation of up to date articles, and purge of old/untranslated documentation. (Currently on hold, majority of articles out of date.)
- Construction of Dedicated Server article on linked page.