|Language:||English • русский|
Patch 0.1.4c was released June 19th, 2011.
- Adjustments and tweaks to Panic system.
- Fire Animation rate fix.
- Fire-system memory leak fixed.
- A bug un-spotted so far with the Clock has been fixed.
- Infection rates from zombie scratches and bites modified after _extensive_ testing.
- Memory leak in the rain system fixed
- Based on extensive play-testing - Fixes to incorporate the specific number of bruises, scratches, bites has been factored into the body damage calculations.
- Bug with moodles always being shown in the lower right on Hi-Res displays is now fixed.
- Body part status updated to reflect being on fire/burning.
- Alcohol helps you calm down and combat the panic-state moodles and their negative effects.
- Player can become drunk from consuming too much alcohol.
- Drunkenness moodles added.
- Mass mantis bug cleanup fix operation.
- Panic only triggers when a zombie comes into view closeby, not if it wanders closeby while in view. Panic still occurs if suddenly you see a ton of zombies, but only if you're outside or the zombies are inside the same building as you.
- Stumbling about like a buffoon when drunk.
- Fixed various LOS issues with walls / windows / doors.
- Changed 'time since seen zombie' code to avoid 'permazomb music' syndrome.
- Hallucinations cannot break down doors.
- Indoor ambush zombies are deaf and only respond to seeing player, to avoid them thumping at doors.
- Addition to panic system to aid in 'user empathetic response to character panic'
- Fix to mac log file problem stopping it working.
- Weather blending system to stop it from raining constantly.
- Fix to allow the drinking of booze by dropping it on the heart icon.
- Fix to bug in fire code.
- Fix to pain system, to allow pain to dissipate naturally once all body damage is gone and player is fully healthy.
- Sleeping clears the system of sleeping pills, beta blockers and anti-depressants.