|Language:||[[::Mods|English]] • [[::Mods/de|Deutsch]]|
|This article or section may be in need of improvement. Editors are encouraged to add any missing information to the article, while verifying that the article's current content is correct.|
Mods are player created customized content. Mod stands for modification, as it alters the original game content. Guidelines for creating your own Project Zomboid modded or modified content can be found on the modding page. If you are not interested in making your own mods, player created mods can be found on the Official Project Zomboid Forum - Modding Page.
Stinky Tiger's Recommended Mods
Stinky Tiger is the Community Management Administrator on the Project Zomboid Forums. She created a short blog series on the official website of a few mods she found "fantastic".
Revenge of Baldspot by Ontogenesis
- After the death of his beloved wife, Kate, Bob "Baldspot" Smith enacts revenge on raiders, ironically named after the game's developing team.
In Case of Fire by Ontogenesis
- In Case of Fire chronicles the antics of NPC character Crazy Chris. The name gives much of the tale away.
The Hypochondriac by beeawwb
- The player stumbles upon a reclusive hypochondriac NPC by the name of Howie Hews. The question is, will the player give in to his outrageous requests? This mod adds on to the original tutorial quest, 'Til Death Do Us Part.
Community Map by ringod123
- Ringod123 has made a monster of a map, compiling modded maps from other players. These player include: Vindaloojim, Annatar, Zengee, rLOVEution, Beeawwb, Mendonca, Ian Dowes, and Ciber Ninja.
Aftermath Firearms Mod V1.0 by Aftermath_FIN
- Aftermath introduces a whole new lot of weapons including revolvers, .9mm pistol, M1 Garand rifle, M14 rifle, AK-47 assault rifle, and M16 assault rifle.