|Language:||English • français|
Running version 0.2.0 in Windows
Tested with 0.2.0q
1. The latest stable test version can be found here.
From here you can either download the launcher, or the zip file.
- Auto updates with each new test release
- Easier to use
- Does still have a few bugs, and may not work for everyone.
If you download the launcher, then go to step 3, then skip to step 6.
- Zip File:
- need to manually check for updates
- Slightly more complex
- More stable than the launcher
- Zip File:
2. When the file has downloaded, extract ALL the contents into a separate folder (ie NOT INTO THE DESURA FILE) using WinRAR of 7Zip. Both are free programs available here:
3. Once you have downloaded the game, go here:
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/ ... 01631.html
and download the file second from the bottom. This is Java 7 32 bit and you need it to run the game. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP.
4. Once you have extracted the contents of the file open it and scroll down to the .bat files name 'Project Zomboid - xxxxxx'
5. Run any of them. Probably start with 'High - Fullscreen', this is the most stable build.
6. If the game won't start, take a screenshot of the command window, and then post it here.
Note:To follow the this topic in the developer's forum go here.