Project Zomboid is a zombie survival RPG for Windows, Mac and Linux. The game is currently in alpha, and is being developed by The Indie Stone, which consists of Will Porter, Andy Hodgetts, Marina Siu-Chong, Chris Simpson, Romain Dron, Tim Baker, Paul Ring, Kees Bekkema and Spiffo, the community raccoon.
It is available to buy on Steam and Humble Bundle Store or GOG
The game will be updated in a modular style similar to the development of Minecraft, Towns, or Kenshi. A purchase at any time guarantees updates throughout its development lifetime, and Steam keys will be issued to anyone who owns the game through an alternate service up to and possibly after its Steam release.
The official forums can be found here.
- How to control your character and survive in the world.
- A build 32.16 solo survival guide for intermediate pz players. For a beginner's guide check Survival Guide (ongoing writing).
- Help prevent a frequently answered question!
- How will you survive the apocalypse?
- All about you and your new body.
- Find out the keyboard commands needed to stay alive.
- Find out what your character is feeling with this handy list of moodles.
- A list of all current items, including weapons and consumables.
- Examine the most recent maps of Muldraugh, Knox County and the original suburbs map from the earliest version of PZ.
- All current crafting recipes.
- Suggested ways of doing things in Knox County.
- Learn about modding and mapping in Project Zomboid.
We currently have 1,352 articles!
New pages - Missing pages
- Register an account so that you can contribute and keep track of your own and other peoples contributions.
- Check out how you can help and contribute to the Project Zomboid wiki.
- See what we are currently working on at PZwiki or discuss any changes you'd like to see made.
- Come here to see the latest news concerning the wiki or other matters of interest.
- We don't want PZwiki to become one of those horrible wiki's with hundreds of militant rules. Please try to follow these simple "rules" so that we don't have to make more!
- Visit the Project Zomboid IRC channel through a web-based client. Or, connect through your own IRC client by joining the channel #projectzomboid - make sure you connect through irc.dal.net!