< PZwiki:Community projects
Project Build 41 Update
Welcome to Project Build 41 Update, a PZwiki project that aims to add all features added with build 41 to the wiki.
Build 41 is the biggest update the game has ever had or will ever have. There are a substantial amount of new items, game mechanics, visuals, and much, much more. This update is expected to have an impact on almost every page on the wiki in some way, which is why this project has been set up. Here, we can organise what needs to be added/updated and communicate with oneanother on the discussion page.
Anyone is welcome to join by listing their username in the contributors section below.
While build 41 is still in iwbums, we request that anything added in build 41 is accompanied with a testing notice, so people aren't thinking features in testing are part of the stable version of the game, along with the added bonus of general wiki organisation.
Just copy and paste this above your build 41 feature
This article/section is about an item or mechanic that is currently in testing
and not part of the stable version of the game. This feature can be accessed via the testing branch for Build 41.
- Identify and improve all articles within the scope of this project.
- Fill the gaps – there are many missing articles within this project.
- Keep a constant record of articles within our scope on this project page.
- Limping when legs/feet injured, improved speed when bandaged.
- Movement: Sneaking/Crouch
- Movement: Sprinting
Movement: Climbing high fences
- Character Creation: new character creation screen/options
- Info: Info panel with changes to 'Info' tab, showing player's character and clothing
- Protection: Info panel with 'Protection' tab showing current protection values/areas from clothing
- Clothing Insulation: Info panel with 'Clothing Insulation' tab showing current warmth values/areas from clothing
- Survivor zombies: zombies that were previously survivors, with survivor loot (clothing, etc.).
- Behaviour: new zombie behaviours including sitting, eating and combat.
- Rain: rain causes puddles to form which increase in size the longer/more it rains.
- Options of starting clothes changes depending on occupation chosen.
- Challenges: Kingsmouth
- Challenges: Studio
- New/changed weapon skills
- New weapons to be added
- New clothing to be added
Categories and subpages