|PZwiki Update Project — Project Zomboid has received its largest update ever. We need your help to get the wiki updated to build 41!|
Want to get started? See the community portal or join the discussion on the official Discord (pzwiki_editing). We appreciate any level of contribution.
PZwiki:Project Build 41 Update
Welcome to Project Build 41 Update, a PZwiki project that aims to add all features added with build 41 to the wiki.
Build 41 is the biggest update the game has ever had or will ever have. There are a substantial amount of new items, game mechanics, visuals, and much, much more. This update is expected to have an impact on almost every page on the wiki in some way, which is why this project has been set up. Here, we can organise what needs to be added/updated and communicate with oneanother on the discussion page.
Anyone is welcome to join by listing their username in the contributors section below.
- Identify and improve all articles within the scope of this project.
- Fill the gaps – there are many missing articles within this project.
- Keep a constant record of articles within our scope on this project page.
- Limping when legs/feet injured, improved speed when bandaged.
Movement: Sneaking/Crouch Movement: Sprinting
Movement: Climbing high fences
Character Creation: new character creation screen/options
- Info: Info panel with changes to 'Info' tab, showing player's character and clothing
- Protection: Info panel with 'Protection' tab showing current protection values/areas from clothing
- Clothing Insulation: Info panel with 'Clothing Insulation' tab showing current warmth values/areas from clothing
- Survivor zombies: zombies that were previously survivors, with survivor loot (clothing, etc.).
Behaviour: new zombie behaviours including sitting, eating and combat. Rain: rain causes puddles to form which increase in size the longer/more it rains. Options of starting clothes changes depending on occupation chosen.
- New/changed weapon skills
- New weapons to be added
- New clothing to be added
- New food to be added
- Sheet Rope and Rope
- "Rope" tag added, allowing sheet rope to be used in crafting recipes, such as Logs Stack
- Hot Cuppa and Cold Cuppa
- No longer craftable. Replaced with Beverage evolved recipe. (needs to be tested and confirmed)
- Overhauled. Map items are still obtainable. But the new map system needs to be added. Also a mention of enabling mini-map in sandbox settings.
Item name changes "Westpoint Map" --> "West Point Map" Movables name changes
- "49 Cent Sale Sign" --> "49 / 99 Cent Sign"
- "Pie Store Corner Counter" --> "White Striped Corner Counter"
"Pie Store Counter" --> "White Striped Counter"
- Crafted Spear (Base.WoodenLance) (separate item to the Crafted Spear. This item cannot be crafted, and only found in "melee weapon containers", such as 'SafehouseLoot' and 'SurvivorCache')
- Plastic Cup
- Camera (includes: Disposable Camera, High-end Camera, Film Camera)
- Wine Glass
- Muffin Tray
- Oven Mitt
- Grill Brush
- Carving Fork
- Paper Napkins
- Kitchen Tongs
- Fountain Cup
- Big Spiffo
- Boris The Badger
- Jacques The Beaver
- Freddy The Fox
- Pancake The Hedgehog
- Moley The Mole
- Fluffyfoot The Bunny
- Furbert The Squirrel
- Plastic Cutting Board
- Wooden Cutting Board
- Black Game Pieces
- Red Game Pieces
- White Game Pieces
- Backgammon Board
- Poker Chips
- Hole Puncher
- Paper Bag
- New Magazines (Crossword Magazine and Wordsearch Magazine)
- Plastic Tray
Needs updating or improving
Major improvements (essentially a new article)
Moderate improvements (some info present, may be missing some important components, or formatting is non-standard)
|Weapons||Acoustic Guitar • Spiked Baseball Bat • Metal Bar • Metal Pipe • Pipe Wrench • Wrench • Machete • Katana • Bread Knife • Hand Scythe • Ice Pick • Screwdriver • Closed Umbrella • Pipe Bomb • Pipe Bomb with Sensor • Pipe Bomb with Timer • Remote Pipe Bomb|
Minor improvments (Most info present, may be missing some components, or formatting is non-standard)
Complete (Article follows formatting standard, most info present, may only be missing minor updates or info)
Categories and subpages
Want to be a contributor? Add your name below.
- Vaileasys (talk)
- LethalCitizen (talk)
- Halkaze (talk)
- Nobel (talk)
- Phoenix-Risen (talk)
- NoLoGGic (talk)
- Cak (talk)
- CrakkyCh (talk)
- Carina (talk)